Eight (8) Things Deepika Padukone Did Before Entering Bollywood
Deepika Padukone is one of the beautiful and renowned actresses of Bollywood, she is known for her beautiful smile and wonderful acting skills. She has acted in many movies like Bajirao Mastani', 'Goliyon Ki Raas Leela- Raam Leel and many others. Padukone is now planning to debut in Hollywood xXx: Return of the Xander Cage with Vin Diesel. But it did take a lot of effort from her to get to the height she has attained.
Here are the things the actress did before she debut into Bollywood.
1) She was a Sport Champion In school days, she was part of National Level Badminton championships and state level Baseball Tournaments.
2) A Photo shoots with Model Upen Patel. Padukone did a photo shoot with Upen Patel for Wendell Rodricks for a fashion week special edition.
3) A music video model. She appeared in Himesh Reshammiya music video album.
4) Runway model debut in 2005. In 2005, Deepika did her Runaway debut in Lakme Fashion week for designer Suneet Varma.
5) Limca advertisement She did an advert for Limca which she looked amazing.
6) Oof-yu-maa, The Liril Soap Commercial The actress did a commercial for Oof-yu-maa, Liril soap.
7) Acted in a Kannada movie. She acted in Aishwarya a Kannada movie.
8) Close up Commercial Deepika is known for her wonderful smile which made her a good option for the close-up toothpaste advert.